Viatom Bluetooth-Pulsoximeter FS20F
The Viatom Bluetooth pulse oximeter FS20F is used for SpO2 and pulse rate measurement and can be connected to an iOS or Android device thanks to its Bluetooth compatibility. This makes it possible to transmit the captured measurements wirelessly to the free Vihealth app, where they can then be securely stored and displayed in real time.
It also features an easy-to-read OLED colour display with bar chart and pulse waveform display and is easy to use with the single-button operation. The pulse oximeter from viatom is available in black or white.
- Viatom Bluetooth pulse oximeter FS20F
- Fingertip pulse oximeter for measuring blood oxygen and pulse rate
- SpO2 warning threshold from a low value of 88%
- Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth 4.0
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Matching Vihealth app is available free of charge and shows real-time recordings
- Recording and storage using the free Vihealth app
- With easy-to-read OLED colour display
- Easy single-button operation
- Automatic sleep mode
- Optionally available in black or white
- Delivery contents: 1 piece
- Power supply: 2 x AAA alkaline battery; 3.0 V direct current
- Probe LED wavelength: 660(±6)nm/IR: 905(±10)nm
- Pulse rate range: 25~250 bpm
- Dimensions: 1.30" x 1.42" x 2.28"
- Weightt: 60 g
- Oxygen content range: 70~99%
Fabrikant SKU: FS20F white