LEA SYMBOLS® 10-Line Folding Eye Chart
The LEA SYMBOLS® folding chart from Trusetal is used to determine distance visual acuity. It is particularly suitable for non-verbal visual acuity testing in nurseries and primary schools. The folding chart has 10 different visual acuity levels and is printed on one side.
A response key and flashcards are included in the delivery.
- LEA™ symbol folding chart from Trusetal
- For determining distance visual acuity
- Suitable for non-verbal visual acuity testing in nurseries and primary schools
- Folding chart with 10 different visual acuity levels
- Printed on one side
- Visual acuity: 0.125 to 1.25
- Test distance: 3 m
- Dimensions: 40.6 x 40.6 cm
- Including response key and flashcards
- 1 folding chart