Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator
The Lifepak® 1000 ultraMedic is a semi-automatic defibrillator with intuitive operation and a large display. The defibrillator is suitable for automated external defibrillation (AED mode), as well as manual defibrillation therapy (Manual mode) or ECG monitoring (ECG mode). Graphics and ECG measurements can be read easily and visibly on the display. In addition, it has integrated cprMAX™ technology which minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
The defibrillator has a configurable energy sequence and can deliver high energy of up to 360 joules to difficult to defibrillate patients. Adaptive Biphasic technology measures body resistance and calculates the optimal current and duration of the defibrillator pulse, allowing the defibrillator to adapt to different patient needs. The IP 55 protection class prevents dust and moisture from entering the device.
The Lifepak 1000 defibrillator is ideal for use by first responders with advanced training.
- Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Large monitor with ECG display
- Display size: 120 mm x 89 mm
- With cprMAX™ technology
- Robust and shock resistant
- Operating modes: AED mode, manual mode, ECG mode, setup, data transfer, auto test
- Motion detection
- Controls: On/Fff, Shock, Menu, Two configurable soft keys
- Dust and water resistance: IP55 (with battery inserted and REDI-PAK electrodes connected)
- Energy sequence: configurable 150 - 360 joules
- Recharge time: less than 7 sec at 200 joules, less than 12 sec at 360 joules
- Battery lasts for 440 shocks at 200 joules or 17 hours of operation
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.8 cm x 23.4 cm x 27.7 cm
- Weight (incl. battery): 3.2 kg
- Operating temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C
- Standby life: 5 years (only if daily tests have been carried out)