Compact™ Manual Ventilation Tube with Bag
Intersurgical's Compact™ manual ventilation tube can be extended up to 1.5 metres. It can therefore be optimally positioned and also enables the surgeon to bypass the operating field without a tube extension during procedures on the head and neck. A particularly easy-grip 22ID connector ensures secure connection of the tube to the ventilator or anaesthesia device and easy disconnection from it.
Thanks to its shallow profile, the tube has lower gas turbulence and a low resistance of 1.0 cm/H2O at a flow of 60 L/min. Compliance is in accordance with ISO 5367:1991 and is 0.54 cm/H2O per metre of tube.
The hand ventilation hose is latex-, PVC- and DEHP-free and the manual resuscitator bag included in the delivery has a volume of 2 litres.
- Compact™ manual ventilation tube from Intersurgical
- Up to 1.5 m extendable tubing
- Shallow profile ensures reduced gas turbulence and low resistance
- Resistance of 1.0 cm/H2O at a flow of 60L/min
- Compliance: 0.54cm/H2O per metre of tubing (ISO 5367:1991)
- Extra light weight reduces traction on the patient tube
- Hand-held resuscitator bag with a volume of 2 litres included
- Provided with a 22ID connector which is particularly easy to grip
- Easy and secure connection to and disconnection from the ventilator
- Optimal positioning
- Bypassing of the operating field is possible for interventions in the head area without tube extension
- Low storage space requirement and disposal volume
- Material: Polypropylene
- Latex-. PVC- and DEHP-free
- 1 piece
Producent: Intersurgical GmbH
Fabrikant SKU: 2150001