The LEA-3D puzzle from Trusetal was specially designed for practising and testing eye-hand coordination. In addition, it can also be used for cerebral and cognitive perception disorders.
The puzzle can be used on both sides. While the front is designed in bright colours, the back is black and white. The individual symbols are 5.1 x 5.1 cm in size and are therefore also suitable for examination of children.
- LEA 3D-Puzzle® from Trusetal
- Suitable for testing eye-hand coordination
- Can also be used for cerebral and cognitive perception disorders
- Can be used on both sides
- Colourful front and black and white back
- With child-friendly symbols
- Symbol format: 5.1 x 5.1 cm
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 17.2 cm
- 1 puzzle